I have 40 years assisting in setting up Conservatorships for [adults] your parents, and children who need a guardian appointed because of the loss of their parents or other problems and I am happy to assist you.

Some cases require appointment as conservator or guardian of their person, just to act in the role of caretaking of their day to day living, medical, decision making and generally.  Other cases require appointment of the person who will manage their finances [if there is a need for that].

Limited Conservatorships

A limited conservatorship is for a person with developmental disabilities and requires different levels of care.  At age 18 a parent no longer has the legal decision-making power or control for their medical needs, housing, activities, or to control their finances, if any.  Each person in need of these special procedures is different and so are the cases.

Call me to discuss what your needs are.


(707) 422-0514